From Worms Knowledge Base
(Up to Schemes)
|Rope Race, Tower Race, Tower|
|Five worm per team|
Mine Runner is a rope-based race scheme.
This scheme includes 255 mines and available weapons are infinite low gravity, bananas and teleport.
- Reach the spot labelled Finish, F, End, E, any other variatons of those words, or a spot that is obviously the end of the map with one worm in the shortest time possible.
- Players start by placing their worms on the spot labelled Start, S, Begin, or any other variation of those words.
- Players are not allowed to Kill others.
- Players are allowed to teleport to the last touched place they were if they die accidently, or after a really big fall.
- Players are not allowed to teleport anywhere else.
- Players must take the path intended to be taken by the author of the map. This usually means that they must: follow any arrows pointing which direction to go, stay outside the map boundaries as short a distance as possible, and if there are no arrows directing a turn at a crossing path, go straight without changing direction. If there are no apparent rules, players must use their common logic to determine the correct path.