From Worms Knowledge Base
Revision as of 20:59, 25 April 2017 by Pac-Man (A warning about Steps)
Attention, attention! Unimportant stuff following which I did:
- Translating pages into German
- Providing the Project X scheme file specifications
- More useless contributions
Game Scheme Ideas
Worms Related Software
- Syroot.Worms - .NET library for loading and modifying file formats of Team17 Worms games (replacing crappy Worms.NET project).
- Optimized ProjectX Editors - removed annoyances like missing close buttons or badly designed GUI fixed.
- IMG Viewer - displays IMG level files and their details
- PAL Editor - capable of viewing and editing W:A / WWP frontend color palettes
btw technically american english and british english are like wa and wwp wa branched off and became the most commonly played/updated one, though initially on the older t17 codebase, still carrying some of its limitations while wwp was the "continuation" of the code base, but is quite meh and not really updated wa is like american english because it still carries some of the older british english elements, e.g. "fall" for autumn, which is obsolete in Britain
Don't do drugs like this guy, kids.