From Worms Knowledge Base
- First name: Gregor
- Date of birth: 24. 12. 1986
- Nicknames: KRD, KoreanRedDragon, NogardDerNaerok
- Past nicknames: WorminatoR
- Known aliases: Meow
- Current clan: SFX
- Location: Slovenia (with regular visits to Croatia over holidays)
- Languages: Slovene, English, Croatian, some German, bits and pieces of cætera
- Emotes used commonly: D: (: oOoO: |:< :D
Can Be Found In/On
- #worms as KRD
- CWT as KRD
- T17 Forum as KRD
- TUS as KoreanRedDragon
- WMDB as KRD
- WormNet as KRD (snooper) and NogardDerNaerok
|“||KRD doesn't drink, he politelly invites alcohol to live inside him.||”|
|“||Denial is the first step to recovery if you suffer from being German.||”|
|—A thought from KRD's widely misunderstood and underappreciated essay On the German State of Mind (Not Nationality)|
Never known to be much of a clan hopper, most likely because of his natural caution when binding himself to pretty much anything, KRD has been part of relatively few clans. Every WA clan he did join, however, he remained part of until it had gone inactive or disintegrated, declining invitations by other clan leaders without much consideration in the mean time. He has also always stayed clanless for prolonged periods of time between his ventures into the clan world, perhaps in mourning .
KRD has been a proud member (although never in fact sporting the clan's tag, as his nickname was reportedly "too long and it wouldn't look right appended to just KRD either, would it") of SFX since early summer of 2002 . Later on, along with M3ntal, he would take over as the clan's leader, succeeding the Tjerp/Vahagn administration after their, at the time, seemingly permanent departure from the community. The takeover was conducted in the members section of the clan's CL2K forum via a poll and was not hostile in any way; the previous leaders still hold a special spot in the hearts of all SFX members and are warmly welcomed back on their periodic visits to community forums and IRC channels.
Projects Involved With
- FB: Used to handle complaints, ended up in capacity as administrator. Wrote the daunting forum rules.
- TCB: Helped check replays. Loves the concept and hopes to contribute useful ideas to it someday as well.
- WT: Occasionally uploads new releases, writes movie descriptions. Has done a piss poor job at that so far.
- X-Worms: Judges roping style as of the third Style Roping Contest. Took part as a player in the second.
- Selection of (More or Less Out of Context) Quotes
- "KRD doesn't drink, he politelly invites alcohol to live inside him." —Ropa
- "Denial is the first step to recovery if you suffer from being German." —A thought from KRD's widely misunderstood and underappreciated essay On the German State of Mind (Not Nationality)
- "I don't know which one sucks harder, Gnome or KRD." —Enty
- "At least until people realise I'm black." —KRD
- What People Think About KRD, a Glowing Character Reference* composed by Melon
- <Melon> "KRD is an asshat. 'Nuff said."
- <@KRD> "KRD has a giant knife handy at all times."
- <@KRD> "KRD is also not afraid to use it."
- <Pingu> KRD is actually black.
- <Pingu> "He also enjoys a leisurely spot of bear baiting."
- <Melon> "On weekends, KRD wears a dress and goes by the name KRDina."
- <@KRD> Dragolina they used to call me.
- <Pingu> "And on weekdays, he attends his job - carjacking."
- <Melon> Or just regular jacking.
- <Pingu> "Stealing Lada estates on the highways of Slovenia."
*These statements may not be strictly accurate.
Subpages of User:KoreanRedDragon
- User:KoreanRedDragon/Schemes - My proposal for the sorting of the Schemes page, first draft.
- User:KoreanRedDragon/Is_WA_in_Its_Prime - A forum reply in the shape of an article focusing on the comparison of the game's past with its present.