Patsy's Magic Bullet
From Worms Knowledge Base
|Patsy's Magic Bullet|
|Keyboard selection:|| F12 (x4)|
|Standard effects:||About 100 HP injury, big crater|
|Present in:||Worms 2, W:A, WWP|
Similar to the Homing Missile, Patsy's Magic Bullet locks onto a target selected by the user to attack an enemy worm. This weapon is significantly better, yet usually rare to come by.
About The Weapon
Patsy's Magic Bullet is one of the most accurate weapons in Worms Armageddon and Worms World Party - it almost always reaches its target. It always launches at a fast, preset speed and it quickly rushes to the target, navigating around terrain obstructions. As Patsy's Magic Bullet travels, it leaves a motion trail of colorful stars so your eyes can keep up with it.
If Patsy's Magic Bullet somehow can't get to its target and just keeps flying, it will eventually explode.
- Patsy's Magic Bullet is useful for attacking a distant enemy that can not be reached.
- It can be fired from Ninja Rope, Jet Pack, Parachute and Bungee.
Criticisms, Problems and Weaknesses
- Patsy's Magic Bullet will not go underwater in search of a path to follow. This could especially be a problem for maps that have a big divider or a narrow space separating the sides. However, the bullet will go underwater if it is launched into it and it will travel through the water to get to the target.
Tricks and glitches
- A Patsy's Magic Bullet can be shortly placed on a worm using the Ninja Rope.
- A Patsy's Magic Bullet may be fired without aiming.
- When editing the properties of the Magic Bullet (ammo, delay, etc.) the description at the bottom will read "Patsy's Magic Bullet - Not a conspiracy after all..." This is a possible nod to the assassination of John F. Kennedy.