From Worms Knowledge Base
| W:A replay: |
An example game of Paranoia
|Download · Info|
|Specially designed maps |
|4 to 8|
Paranoia is a scheme similar to hysteria, except the turn time and hotseat delay are 0 seconds, which involves the need in concentrated play, as being prepared to the turn by already holding all the needed keys before the turn starts.
Differences to Hysteria
- Hotseat and turn time are 0 seconds.
- There arent't Jetpack, Low Gravity, Teleport because you don't have time for them.
- Fire Punch is replaced by Dragon Ball.
- There's no retreat time, except if you drop a mine (5 seconds).
- There are some instant mines around the map.
- Worms' health is 65.
- Round length is 1 second, although it never gets exhausted because all the turns are 0 seconds.
Tips and Recommendations
- While talking in the chat, don't forget about your upcoming turn! If you don't press all the keys before the turn, you're doomed.
- You need to hold all the needed keys before your turn arrives. That are:
- F-key for a weapon
- Number key for grenade fuse or bounce (works only if the last used weapon was Grenade)
- T button if you wish
- Use a team in which you know the going order of your worms (either remembering or numbering is allowed)
Scheme idea by StepS, maps by MEDVEDxEvilPunk