From Worms Knowledge Base
The glitch page which you created was in fact a duplicate of Objects touching water no longer collide with land, and has been deleted. The replay you uploaded had no outstanding value compared to the existing replay, Image:CollisionGlitch.WAgame, and has been deleted as well. I've adapted the picture to the existing glitch article though. --Vladimir 05:46, 18 November 2009 (UTC)
- Holding Shift now causes the mouse sensitivity to be multiplied by 4. Holding the middle mouse button does the same. With both combined, the multiplier becomes 16. (introduced in v126.96.36.199)
--Vladimir 17:03, 24 April 2011 (CEST)
- Ok, thought it was less since it never felt like being soooo fast ;D Pac-Man 17:37, 24 April 2011 (CEST)
WormNAT2 like plugin for Worms 2
I was originally going to contact you on Discord about this, but you deleted your account.
Worms 2 has been proving troublesome for people to play, due to people not getting the ports forwarded correctly. Currently, im one of the few who can even host and join games correctly. As a result, it would be beyond nice to have some kind of thing like WormNAT2 for Worms 2, as otherwise, barely anyone can play the game, it seems. Can you please look into this? We at the Worms Dojo would be beyond greatful for it!
- Eh, I can see if I can adjust / rewrite WormNAT2 as a Worms 2 Frontend module; I've never used it myself for W:A. - Pac-Man (talk) 12:46, 25 July 2020 (UTC)
- I'm not sure if I'll actually get back to this short-term, it may be more productive to ask the original author(s) of WormNAT to adjust it for W2. If an IDA database of the frontend is of interest, I can upload the one where I dicked around in for the game server rewrite. - Pac-Man (talk) 19:06, 29 July 2020 (UTC)
Worms 2 Super Editor
Hi Ray, sorry to bother you! Lex was asking after the Worms 2 Super Editor, as it seems to have disappeared from the internet. You're the last person to have had it as seen from [this forum post http://tim32.org/~muzer/t17-archive/forum.team17.com/archive/index.php/t-49940.html] (I'm also asking Franpa right now). Do you still have it? --Muzer (talk) 23:02, 28 July 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah, I uploaded it here https://ray.syroot.com/worms/w2supereditor.zip - but I have no clue where I got it from once or which version it is, if that's important. - Pac-Man (talk) 19:02, 29 July 2020 (UTC)