User talk:DumbBongChow

From Worms Knowledge Base

Revision as of 11:28, 29 April 2011 by Explorer09 (Talk | contribs) (HELP ME!!!)

Jump to: navigation, search



Hi, welcome to the wiki. You can sign your posts on talk pages by adding --~~~~ after your text, or clicking the corresponding button on the toolbar. You can also preview your edits by clicking the "Show preview" button, to avoid having to edit the same page repeatedly. --Vladimir 15:11, 27 April 2011 (CEST)
TY! I LOVE YOU VLADIMIR!! NOW TALK TO ME MORE!!! XD --DumbBongChow 15:15, 27 April 2011 (CEST)
Oh DumbBong ;D yeah we all want to have CyberShadow as a chat partner to go on his nerves with questions like "Can you give me 4.0" but I think he has other things to doo too ;) Pac-Man 15:51, 27 April 2011 (CEST)
Who am I to write that? I'm not him (CyberShadow), but I'm not sure if he liked your post above and maybe he didn't like this one of mine too. That's what I'm saying about the mood of the editors and the points of views. You know, when the talk is virtual, this happens often. FoxHound 01:15, 28 April 2011 (CEST)


Please check and comment on my sizzling hot profile under this section!!! DumbBongChow



  1. I can't find a keyboard button that makes this key [ | ]. I use this keyboard button ( | ) by copy and paste because of this problem. IT'S ANNOYING!!! DX DumbBongChow 04:58, 29 April 2011 (CEST)

If the character "|" is not exactly on the left of "Z" (you would need to hold down Shift to activate the character), and if you have Windows with a computer similar to the one of mine, I can say to you an indirect way to type "|": be sure that Num Lock is ON. Then, hold down Alt and press 1, 2 and 4. Then, release alt. If you use a laptop (like me), press "Fn", then Num Lock (to turn Num Lock ON), now hold down alt and press J, K and U, then release alt (don't forget to turn Num Lock OFF after this). If what I said doesn't work to you, use Google to search for "Alt Code" or something like this. FoxHound 07:37, 29 April 2011 (CEST)

Um. FoxHound, what keyboard layout are you using? Brazilian layout has the pipe key ('|') on the left of the 'z' key. However, please remember that he may use a different keyboard, so that what you say may not apply to him. Korean keyboards, like most QWERTY layouts, has the pipe key next to either the equal key ('=') or the right bracket (']') key. Hope this helps. --Explorer09 13:24, 29 April 2011 (CEST)

Re: Any Helps (Foxhound)

Hello and welcome. If you have any questions about the wiki, feel free to ask - we are glad to help you. If you want some 'wormers' (people who play Worms) to chat with you, perhaps you could set up an IRC client and connect to #worms on GameSurge.

And since you say that you "need help on how to upload files", I'll tell you how to do:

Simply click on the Upload file link on the MENU bar to the left. It might be called "파일 올리기" if you are using the Korean interface. Follow the instructions then.

--Explorer09 16:44, 27 April 2011 (CEST)

Please, check my reply on my talk page about your post: User talk:FoxHound#Any Helps (Foxhound). FoxHound 01:15, 28 April 2011 (CEST)
NOW, I'm officially in love with three different people! TY ALL FOLKS! XD ---DumbBongChow 03:20, 28 April 2011 (CEST)
Personal tools