From Worms Knowledge Base
His Wild Scheme Creations
- Neocombat (Original scheme inspired by kaos and intermediate.)
- Wild War (Part spam weapon firing scheme!)
- Blitz Fort (Mass weapon firing sheep fort.)
- Gravity Warfare (Scheme with black hole element.)
- JetPack Assault (No ruled Jetpack shopper with some extra tools to spice up a game.)
- DBC's Kaos (Quicker-paced, less luck/wilder version of Kaos.)
- Rest of other rubber schemes that aren't very original and/or playable yet.
Schemes He Shamelessly Indulges In
- HIS OWN RUBBER SCHEMES!
- NAiL's SCHEMES! (Crate Chase, Wipeout, QuickDraw, Etc.)
- Foxhound's Schemes
- DreamTrance's Jumper
- Fighter's Schemes
- Fly, Reg, WxW, Pod, and Surf Shopper (likes rubber version more)
- Kaos and this Scheme's Variations.
- Plop War, Jet Pack Race, and Battle Race
- Dabble and Fidget, Team 17, Intermediate(fails at this one), and Elite
- Tower Race (regular and various rubberworm versions)
- Any Other Good Rubberworm and Regular Schemes
About this Profile
This article is written by BongHead himself, and he does not want anybody else to modify it. Any comments about my profile under REVIEW ME!!! section on http://worms2d.info/User_talk:DumbBongChow and/or http://www.tus-wa.com/forums/wosc/ are appreciated!