From Worms Knowledge Base
Hello everyone. Thanks a lot for checking out my radical profile, and I'm a Korean American who loves making rubber-worm schemes. I started this game online fairly late, and the first scheme that I used to play often was a regular shopper. Then I got into many different variations of shopper (fly, pod, wxw, surf), and then I've been playing various types of non-rubber schemes, especially Tower Race until I got introduced to the Rubberworm program. I thank Foxhound a great deal for helping on creating my earlier rubberworm schemes, and he also gave me the confidence and motivation of creating more rubberworm schemes. Of course, I also have to thank Pisto for creating this awesome program that allows far more creativity in making schemes. Lastly, I thank MonkeyIsland a lot for creating a site that allows even more fun with WA due to leagues, tournaments, and cup systems, so I play those types of games as well now. I don't play as many non-rubberworm scheme games anymore, including Tower Race, and I won't be very active with creating new schemes now. Anyways, I would be more than welcome to befriend any friendly and good-natured people, and I can help other people create rubberworm schemes if they happen to need any assistance. I love to play any unique schemes that are both very fun and require various skills at the same time. I'm not a big fan of playing schemes that have very restrictive rules and/or have simple gameplay such as regular shopper. I started a unique scheme-making community called WoSC will help promote unique and/or underrated schemes!
Also thank you very much if any of the people are hosting and spreading my Rubberworm schemes: Neocombat, Wild War, Blitz Fort, Gravity Warfare, JetPack Assault, and DBC's Kaos! Also check out Foxhound's Snooker and Fighter's Plop War Rubber Version as these two schemes are also very fun to play!!! =D
TALK TO ME!!!
MORE PPLZ! PLZ TALK TO ME!! I'M STILL LONELY DX!!!
Hi, welcome to the wiki. You can sign your posts on talk pages by adding
--~~~~ after your text, or clicking the corresponding button on the toolbar. You can also preview your edits by clicking the "Show preview" button, to avoid having to edit the same page repeatedly. --Vladimir 15:11, 27 April 2011 (CEST)
- TY! I LOVE YOU VLADIMIR!! NOW TALK TO ME MORE!!! XD --DumbBongChow 15:15, 27 April 2011 (CEST)
- Oh DumbBong ;D yeah we all want to have CyberShadow as a chat partner to go on his nerves with questions like "Can you give me 4.0" but I think he has other things to doo too ;) Pac-Man 15:51, 27 April 2011 (CEST)
- Who am I to write that? I'm not him (CyberShadow), but I'm not sure if he liked your post above and maybe he didn't like this one of mine too. That's what I'm saying about the mood of the editors and the points of views. You know, when the talk is virtual, this happens often. FoxHound 01:15, 28 April 2011 (CEST)
Any comment about my main profile and my schemes under this section would be truly appreciated. DumbBongChow =)
I like all your schemes, but Neocombat for me is probably your best scheme (at least for now). With antisink the game is very interesting, you need to think how to plop the worms and there are many ways to do it. About your profile, who see it thinks that you are crazy, but I know that you are not (ok just a little bit hehe)! --FoxHound 05:26, 30 May 2011 (CEST)
- Thz a lot for your compliment; that scheme took most time to complete it out of my 5 schemes I posted in this site so far. It took while to balance the scheme out. I also like playing this scheme the most out of my five posted scheme as well. Another noticeable person who liked this scheme was Dennis, and he gave me real high compliment by saying something like, "This scheme is way better than kaos!" I was real happy when he said that. I thank Dennis for playing my Neocombat scheme a lot as I refined this scheme as I played many games with him. About me, I'm crazy in a harmless way (DELIBERATELY FOLKS), so people don't need to be afraid of me. (LOL) DumbBongChow 04:05, 31 May 2011 (CEST)
Weee... Chong, you are THE MAN! I'd love to see your schemes spread on WormNET :] --Waffle 00:24, 12 June 2011 (CEST)
- Hehe. Thank you for the games you've been playing with me at that Saturday. (AND OF COURSE YOUR COMPLIMENT BOUT MY SCHEMES AS WELL =) ). I've noticed you've kicked real big ass on one of the games we've play that day. DumbBongChow 09:42, 12 June 2011 (CEST)
PLZ ANSWER ANY QUESTION I ASK HERE!!!
- I can't find a keyboard button that makes this key [ | ]. I use this keyboard button ( | ) by copy and paste because of this problem. IT'S ANNOYING!!! DX DumbBongChow 04:58, 29 April 2011 (CEST)
If the character "|" is not exactly on the left of "Z" (you would need to hold down Shift to activate the character), and if you have Windows with a computer similar to the one of mine, I can say to you an indirect way to type "|": be sure that Num Lock is ON. Then, hold down Alt and press 1, 2 and 4. Then, release alt. If you use a laptop (like me), press "Fn", then Num Lock (to turn Num Lock ON), now hold down alt and press J, K and U, then release alt (don't forget to turn Num Lock OFF after this). If what I said doesn't work to you, use Google to search for "Alt Code" or something like this. FoxHound 07:37, 29 April 2011 (CEST)
- Um. FoxHound, what keyboard layout are you using? Brazilian layout has the pipe key ('|') on the left of the 'z' key. However, please remember that he may use a different keyboard, so that what you say may not apply to him. Korean keyboards, like US layout, has the pipe key next to either the equal key ('=') or the right bracket (']') key. Hope this helps. --Explorer09 13:24, 29 April 2011 (CEST)
Yes, that's my keyboard (the brazilian one). I know that probably my keyboard is different from the one of him. But I think that the Alt Code tip (Num Lock, Alt + 1, 2, 4) may works. Also, maybe DumbBongChow has an USA keyboard, because he lives there (but he cannot find the "|", so probably his keyboard is korean). FoxHound 16:42, 29 April 2011 (CEST)
- One more thing. Some keyboards may have broken bar ('¦' U+00A6) printed on it instead of the solid vertical bar ('|' U+007C). In fact they will input the same character - the ('|' U+007C) one. --Explorer09 05:41, 30 April 2011 (CEST)
- One more thing. Some keyboards may have broken bar ('¦' U+00A6) printed on it instead of the solid vertical bar ('|' U+007C). In fact they will input the same character - the ('|' U+007C) one.
- Sry for the very late response, but ty very much on helping on my keyboard issue. Anyways my keyboard is American one with a broken bar. Because of that, I had problem finding this button "|". DumbBongChow 08:43, 7 May 2011 (CEST)
Hello and welcome. If you have any questions about the wiki, feel free to ask - we are glad to help you. If you want some 'wormers' (people who play Worms) to chat with you, perhaps you could set up an IRC client and connect to #worms on GameSurge.
And since you say that you "need help on how to upload files", I'll tell you how to do:
- Simply click on the Upload file link on the MENU bar to the left. It might be called "파일 올리기" if you are using the Korean interface. Follow the instructions then.
--Explorer09 16:44, 27 April 2011 (CEST)
- Please, check my reply on my talk page about your post: User talk:FoxHound#Any Helps (Foxhound). FoxHound 01:15, 28 April 2011 (CEST)
- TY ALL FOLKS! XD ---DumbBongChow 03:20, 28 April 2011 (CEST)