From Worms Knowledge Base
(Redirected from Napalm)
(Up to Weapons)
|Keyboard selection:|| F6 (x3)|
|Standard effects:||Victim(s) gets burned by fire|
|Present in:||W:A, WWP|
|The "maximum injury" is only from the initial missiles' explosions. They are the same as of Air Strike, but divided by 2 and rounded down. Values are per missile. Sorted by total damage from all the missiles.|
The Napalm Strike is very similar to the Air Strike, except that the missles explode into fire that rains down onto the worms below.
- Since worms can "Slide" on fire, this is a very useful weapon for making enemies slide down a slope into the water.
- Sometimes useful for blowing up Oil Drums to deal extra damage to the enemy, in addition to the fire released from the Napalm strike.
Criticisms, Problems and Weaknesses
- Fire is very wind sensitive, so be careful where you place the target.
- The fire covers a wide area, and it can be hard not to damage your own worms.
Tricks and glitches
- A Napalm Strike may be fired without aiming.
- It's possible to preselect the Napalm Strike target in mid-jump.