From Worms Knowledge Base
|Latest version:||18.104.22.168 / 05 Jan 2021|
|Supported W:A version:||3.8.1|
|Supported W:A editions:|
|Download:||wkPin 22.214.171.124 (31 kB)|
This WormKit module allows you to pin the weapon panel, which keeps it open at all times. It can also pin the chat window to a set size. Which prevents it's size changing when opening and closing it. It also allows it to be resized smaller than normally allowed.
How to use it
- Ensure that you have the "Load WormKit modules" option from Advanced settings enabled.
- Download and copy the wkPin.dll file into your W:A folder.
- (Optional) Create a wkPin.ini file and set your desired options.
[Settings] SyncPinnedAndOpenedLines=1 PinWeaponMenuEnable=1 PinWeaponMenuAtStart=0 PinWeaponMenuDoNotDim=0 FlashWindowWhenUserJoinsGame=1
- SyncPinnedAndOpenedLines — allows to sync size of opened and pinned chat lines for in-game chat
- PinWeaponMenuEnable — enables weapon menu pin after pressing Ctrl + Right Mouse Button
- PinWeaponMenuAtStart — automatically pins weapon menu when new game starts
- PinWeaponMenuDoNotDim — prevents dimming of weapon menu at end of turn
- FlashWindowWhenUserJoinsGame — enables window flashing when user joins hosted game even when you are not a host