From Worms Knowledge Base
(Up to WormKit)
|Supported W:A version:||3.8|
|Supported W:A editions:|
|Download:||wkKick (128 kB)|
This WormKit module allows you to kick players from within a game. It can kick players based on name or their position in the player list. When kicking a kick message is displayed and a delay of 5 seconds precedes the kick.
How to use it
- Ensure that you have the "Load WormKit modules" option from Advanced settings enabled.
- Download and copy the wkKick38.dll file into your W:A folder.
- When ingame. Should you desire to kick a player. You enter the kick command into the ingame chat. For example:
- /kick nickname — would kick a player called nickname from the game. Replace nickname with the name of the player to kick.
- /kick3 — would kick the third player in the player list. Replace 3 with the number position in the playerlist of the player to kick. Note the lack of the space in the command.