User talk:The Assassin47
From Worms Knowledge Base
Hi, thank you for your participation. However, I've recently undone one of your edits, with an explanation in the edit summary ("Mole Shopper is not a roping scheme"), and you've changed it back without any explanation.
Please note the following:
- Please enter an edit summary when you make changes. It helps other editors understand your edits.
- Check the page's "history" tab before restoring a reverted edit.
- If you have any questions, ask them on the page's "discussion" tab, or on users' talk pages.
- Check the wiki's Recent changes once in a while, as some edits may be follow-ups to your edits.
--Vladimir 07:09, 29 August 2011 (CEST)
Hey Cyber. Youre right its not a roping scheme, but I was trying to place it in the Shopping schemes. Its definitely non-conventional, perhaps it should be placed in the Other Schemes section? Sorry to undo your edit, I thought maybe mine didnt save. --The Assassin47 07:13, 29 August 2011 (CEST)
- I think Mole Shopper is no less conventional than Team17 or Hysteria. The biggest thing that stands out is that it requires a non-random map, but I don't think it's as distanced from "conventional gameplay" as the other schemes there, like Golf or Walk for Weapons.
- Anyway, the Schemes page has a long history of edits and revisions, and generally represents a more-or-less established consensus (although KRD might disagree). Changes should probably be discussed on the talk page first. --Vladimir 07:20, 29 August 2011 (CEST)