From Worms Knowledge Base
|Keyboard selection:|| F5 (x3)|
|Standard effects:||Large crater|
|Present in:||W:A, WWP|
The Sheep is an animal weapon that runs and hops around the landscape and explodes with the power of a dynamite. It can be manually detonated with the space bar but will automatically detonate after about 20 seconds.
In the first and the second generation Worms games, destroying a weapon crate that contains a Sheep will cause the Sheep to jump out of the crate and exploding on impact with objects or land afterwards. If the Sheep Heaven setting is enabled, this will be the case for every exploded crate.
- Because of Sheep's jumping habit you can hit enemies above you more easily without further aiming.
- The Sheep can collect crates to its owner. This will come in handy as you can collect health and weapons on the way to the enemy.
Criticisms, Problems and Weaknesses
- Because the jumping Sheep can occasionally get stuck or the AI acting weirdly on tight areas.
- Using Sheep on tight areas isn't recommended because the explosion power is pretty large.
- In some rare occasions, the Sheep who jumped from an exploded crate doesn't explode on impact and instead keeps walking and jumping for 3 seconds.