Worms Knowledge Base:Contributing
From Worms Knowledge Base
So, you decided to give your share of effort for this wiki, eh? A noble decision!
Our wiki uses MediaWiki, the same software that powers Wikipedia, the world's largest online encyclopedia and the world's largest wiki. Here's some links to get you started on wiki editing:
- metawikipedia:Help:Editing - how to edit pages
- metawikipedia:Help:Editing FAQ - editing FAQ
- w:Wikipedia:Cheatsheet - wikimarkup cheatsheet
Once you get acquainted with wiki markup, here are some links to help you find something to edit on the Worms Knowledge Base:
- Article melioration and assessment - a page for coordinating WKB editing
- Special:Wantedpages - articles which don't yet exist, yet are linked to the most
- Category:Worms Knowledge Base stubs - a list of "stub" articles (articles which could use more information)
- Category:Articles with to-do lists - a list of articles with "to-do" lists
- or just edit any page you can add something useful or interesting to!
Have fun contributing!
PS: Posting new content is very helpful (Thanks! :D), but editing content that is hard to understand can take a lot of time for other editors, especially if they don't know what you meant in the first place. Please check your spelling and grammar before posting edits, or contact someone to help you if you're having trouble with grammar and still want to contribute. The #worms IRC channel is a good place to ask for help!