From Worms Knowledge Base
nice work with those scheme articles :) hope you stick around, there are so many more in dire need of improvement! sadly i don't play many schemes so i can't even write anything for most of them. still, good to see an extra someone taking an interest in the wiki, the past few months have been pretty quiet... Run! 09:43, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
- Im planning on doing so, its fun making articles from scrap :) Though I dont have informations about the currently red-linked schemes' histories, Im quite sure they will be written in the near future, if I find the ones who added those schemes, that is ;) Balee 12:32, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
Hi, please don't be so strict on the software pages. Some people use WKB as the homepage for their software creations. Spelling, grammar, style and consistency changes are welcome, but we aren't as restrictive on content as, say, Wikipedia. I attempted a compromise by adding the skin screenshots back to the bottom of the article. --Vladimir 01:41, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, I'll keep that in mind from now. Sorry for the inconveniece. Balee 12:26, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
Moving your page
I've read the revision history of your user page and found that you had moved it to "People/Balee" by cutting and pasting the content. You shouldn't have done this because the page history is split between two (before 10 January 2009 and after 10 January 2009), and admins will need a lot of work to fix this.
Next time if you wish to move a page, please use the "move" tab in the upper right corner of the page instead. Thanks. --Explorer09 13:47, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
- No, I redirected my User page to my People page. Do not touch any of them. Balee 17:12, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure that some time ago I wrote down in a comment somewhere that self-written articles belong in the User namespace, while pages written about other people - under People/. Redirects to and fro are allowed. I think this makes perfect sense. Now I can't find where I wrote that, but feel free to clean up the mess anyway.
- P.S. w:WP:OWN --Vladimir 19:11, 9 September 2009 (UTC)