From Worms Knowledge Base
(Up to Weapons)
|Keyboard selection:||Util. (x3)|
|Standard effects:||Increases walking speed of worm|
|Present in:||Worms 2, W:A, WWP|
The Fast Walk is a movement utility that doubles the walking speed of the worm for the remainder of the turn. This doesn't apply to jumping or any movement utilities.
- A quick retreat is always handy when deploying powerful weapons.
- Your salvation in time-strict schemes/missions.
- On maps with long tight tunnels (like the ones made with Blow Torch), Fast Walk is very powerful. Save it for them.
- On schemes using RubberWorm or v3.8 Extended Scheme Options strong gravity values, Fast Walk is also very useful, since the jumps are smaller or inexistent.
Criticisms, Problems and Weaknesses
- It's pretty limited as far as utility goes.
Beating Mission 13 unlocks the Fast Walk Cheat in the scheme editor.