From Worms Knowledge Base
Revision as of 18:48, 2 August 2012 by LeTotalKiller (Languages Template added)
(Up to Weapons)
In other languages: English (en) • français (fr) •
|Keyboard selection:||F1 (x1)|
|Standard effects:||50hp injury (max.), Small circular crater|
|Present in:||Worms, Worms DC, Worms 2, W:A, WWP|
The Bazooka is a projectile weapon which can be used at a variable power at any angle, launching a shell that arcs through the air under the influence of both gravity and wind, exploding on impact.
- When fired at a shallow angle into the water, the shell will skip on the surface of the water.
- The wind susceptibility allows the bazooka to hit targets that would otherwise be impossible, such as behind an overhang.
- When there is no wind, the bazooka will arc through the air like a grenade.
- When there is a very light wind, the bazooka can be fired directly upward at full power with an easily predictable point of impact.
- Can be fired from Ninja Rope, Jet Pack, Parachute, and Bungee.
Criticisms, Problems and Weaknesses
- A lot of practice is required to become adept at using the bazooka for long-range or highly arcing shots.
Tricks and glitches
- A bazooka shell can be fired through thin walls.
- A bazooka shell can be placed on a worm using the Ninja Rope.
- In the PC version of Worms, the Bazooka can be combined with the Uzi.