Worms Armageddon ReadMe (English)/v188.8.131.52 Beta Update
From Worms Knowledge Base
- If the host quit too early in the Next Round screen in a game you had joined, the Exit button remained disabled, requiring the "WA.exe" process to be killed externally.
- Bug in a feature introduced in v184.108.40.206: Allied whispers are now readable during playback. (This is under Bug Fixes because it was the original intention for crate spy, weapon selections and allied whispers all to be visible in a playback once the game was finished, for a "behind the scenes" effect. Allied whispers were recorded from the start, yet were each shown as a coloured **Whisper** in playback before this update.)
- Bug in a feature introduced in v220.127.116.11: Error messages showing up when a recorded game could not be played back did not show properly. Now they do.
- The background ambient sound loop no longer restarts each time you go back to the Main Menu.
- The French translations have been improved and corrected by JaBBa.
- There is now a Map Extraction feature which can be applied on game recordings. Right-click on a .WAgame file and choose "Extract Map", and the map will be saved in your User\SavedLevels folder using the base name of the recording; you can then rename it to what you want.
- Recording is now a bit more streamlined: nothing is recorded while there is no controlling team (i.e. between turns) [Note: Chat is still recorded between turns, but since there is currently no timing information, a chat that happened between turns will play back at the beginning of the next turn.]