Worms Armageddon ReadMe (English)/v220.127.116.11 Beta Update
From Worms Knowledge Base
v18.104.22.168 Beta Update (2004.02.11)
- Fixes affecting game logic
- The glitch in which graves could absorb arrows was still not fully fixed; an arrow shot from "inside" a grave would still be absorbed. This is now fully wholly completely and utterly fixed. [This time for real.]
- Bug introduced in v22.214.171.124: In certain circumstances, even the lightest fall would incur 1 point of damage. Most notably, every time a worm was rope-knocked it would lose 1 point of health. [This fix was overdone; see v126.96.36.199 for the complete fix.]
- The map editor is now more forgiving when loading PNG colour maps. The palette may have extra unused entries (padding) and the colour black does not have to be at palette index zero. Also, a specific message is shown if the map has the incorrect dimensions.
- Removed the near-useless Generate button in the map editor and replaced it with a Reseed button, which rerandomises the way Objects, Bridges and Holes are placed in a map. This button is only active in Preview mode because that is where you will see its effect. (Does not apply to colour maps.) Holding Shift while clicking the button will backtrack.