Worms Armageddon ReadMe (English)/v3.5 Beta 2 Update
From Worms Knowledge Base
Revision as of 20:23, 25 August 2020 by Muzer (Re-add missing version history template)
Note: This update is also known as v22.214.171.124.
- The symbol ß is now shown in front of games hosted using the Beta. Technically it is not β, but it has the closest resemblance in the character set.
- It is now possible to select and copy text from the front end's scrolling message lists, whereas in v3.5 Beta 1 this was only possible in the front end's line editor.
- It is now possible to scroll message lists using the mouse wheel.
- "Ignore" feature added in WormNET; useful for combatting spammers. Ignores persist until the W:A application is closed.
|Ctrl + Double Click mouse on a name||Toggle ignoring of the corresponding person; ignored people are shown in Red.|
|Type /ignore nickname||Same as above.|
|Type /ignore by itself||Clear all ignores.|
- Font-chopping bug fixed (in v3.5 Beta 1, the bottom pixel row was being erased from all characters.)
- Allied chat colour mismatch fixed (this was a bug in the new Allied Chat feature of 3.5 Beta 1).
- Utility selection key fixed for UK-layout keyboards. It is now the grave accent key (to the left of the 1 key) in both layouts.
- CPU teleport bug fixed (in v3.5 Beta 1, CPU worms would fail when attempting to teleport.)
- When pressing PageUp or PageDown to recall previously /msg'ed nicknames, a line beginning with a slash ("/") (i.e. a line that is a command instead of a message) is now overwritten instead of being treated as a message.
- Some test logging was accidentally left in v3.5 Beta 1.