From Worms Knowledge Base
I've evaluated your categorizing system and decided against it. If a feature's there, it doesn't mean we have to use it.
Please see http://wiki.thecybershadow.net/Talk:Main_Page for more info.
--Vladimir 01:45, 23 September 2006 (MST)
- I read that, and I agree that it doesn't need to be a primary navigation system, but it's still handy. Unless you plan to make a page which lists all pages in some sort of a tree-branching format, i can't see an easier way of viewing everything at once very easily. Run! 14:42, 24 September 2006 (MST)
your page is my favourite
god bless you and nobody else --IcePacks 17:01, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
Did you get my e-mail? I've been trying to get a hold of you in the last few days, but you only come on IRC when I'm asleep. --Vladimir 13:02, 8 October 2010 (CEST)
- Yeah sorry! I meant to message you on IRC but as you said, you were asleep :P I got your email - thanks for the info, but I can't for some reason find the htaccess file on my website. It doesn't appear to be any of the folders, no matter what level I check! Either my FTP is hiding it for some reason (I use, admittedly, a crap FTP client - called "ClassicFTP") or it's just not there. So i'm thinking I might just create it myself and upload it anyway. I'm not surely precisely where to put it though - I assume it goes in the root where the favicon is? Run! 13:08, 8 October 2010 (CEST)
- Yep. It should be called ".htaccess".
- Note that files that begin with a period are considered as "hidden" files on UNIX-like systems. Maybe your FTP client isn't showing hidden files? --Vladimir 13:13, 8 October 2010 (CEST)
- Ah, that could be it (I'm sure I saw it on my last FTP client, in fact I think there's a redirect already in there). I'll sort it out when I get home then. Run! 13:15, 8 October 2010 (CEST)
Sticky Shower Weapon (Worms Unlimited)
Hey, Run, how about you add the Sticky Shower Weapon to the Worms Unlimited weapon set. This weapon works on the following principle: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The worm, who uses this weapon, will throw a medium-sized round boulder, which bounces around landscape for 5 seconds. Once the timer has been expired, the boulder will explode and release 8 mines in 8 directions. The mines spread at high speeds and will stick up to the landscape, stayimg on it unti they are activated by a worm. This weapon is a perfect breaker of the Darkside tactic, one use of this weapon can cause great injury to a group of Darksides standing close to each other in a normal grenade hole. But, it can't fit into Blow Torch tunnels, so this weapon must to be fired from a weak spot of the Blow Torch tunnel. The boulder itself deals up to 10 points of damage, based on it's speed, but, the mines can deal up to 50 damage as usual. One use of this weapon can deal up to 400 mine damage in a grenade hole, if all mine hits connect.