From Worms Knowledge Base
I've evaluated your categorizing system and decided against it. If a feature's there, it doesn't mean we have to use it.
Please see http://wiki.thecybershadow.net/Talk:Main_Page for more info.
--Vladimir 01:45, 23 September 2006 (MST)
- I read that, and I agree that it doesn't need to be a primary navigation system, but it's still handy. Unless you plan to make a page which lists all pages in some sort of a tree-branching format, i can't see an easier way of viewing everything at once very easily. Run! 14:42, 24 September 2006 (MST)
your page is my favourite
god bless you and nobody else --IcePacks 17:01, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
Did you get my e-mail? I've been trying to get a hold of you in the last few days, but you only come on IRC when I'm asleep. --Vladimir 13:02, 8 October 2010 (CEST)
- Yeah sorry! I meant to message you on IRC but as you said, you were asleep :P I got your email - thanks for the info, but I can't for some reason find the htaccess file on my website. It doesn't appear to be any of the folders, no matter what level I check! Either my FTP is hiding it for some reason (I use, admittedly, a crap FTP client - called "ClassicFTP") or it's just not there. So i'm thinking I might just create it myself and upload it anyway. I'm not surely precisely where to put it though - I assume it goes in the root where the favicon is? Run! 13:08, 8 October 2010 (CEST)
- Yep. It should be called ".htaccess".
- Note that files that begin with a period are considered as "hidden" files on UNIX-like systems. Maybe your FTP client isn't showing hidden files? --Vladimir 13:13, 8 October 2010 (CEST)
- Ah, that could be it (I'm sure I saw it on my last FTP client, in fact I think there's a redirect already in there). I'll sort it out when I get home then. Run! 13:15, 8 October 2010 (CEST)