From Worms Knowledge Base
The infoboxes on this wiki don't work at all with IE. Hmm. Try it yourself. -Lex 17:52, 11 July 2006 (MST)
- Fixed. Also upgraded to the latest version allowed by my hosting (1.6.8). --Vladimir 23:35, 11 July 2006 (MST)
Um...Why have you mentioned a version of WA that isn'teven out yet in the wiki? where do you get it?
- I was testing how fast would someone notice a leakage of information on this wiki. The data is made up.
- Oh, and please sign your comments on talk pages, so I won't have to check the history to see who left that comment. --Vladimir 03:19, 26 September 2006 (MST)
mobile edit test
I am editing my wiki from my cellphone!! :P
IPhone edit! Harr harr. --Glide 18:42, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
Wormnet Server List
On your wormnet server list, FoeXnet should link to wormnet.foex-gaming.com , not wormsnet.foex-gaming.com (This is why it appears to be down).
- And where did you get that information? http://wormnet.foex-gaming.com/ gives the same page as if you enter any invalid 3rd-level subdomain, like http://nonexistant-abcdef.foex-gaming.com/ - and besides, they don't have an IRC server running on either of the two hosts. So please check your facts before complaining, and PLEASE sign your comments when posting on talk pages!!!!! --Vladimir 05:24, 30 June 2007 (MST)
I've decided to protect the "installing on linux" pages so no one can tamper with them maliciously. The same ought to be done with other installation pages, really; anyone could change the link to the beta .exe with a link to a virus. I don't think there is actually any threat of this happening, but having the "locked article" message at the top of the page will at least let users know that the instructions and links are safe to use.
tl;dr version: MadEwokHerd needs sysop priveliges so he can edit the linux pages as he sees fit :)
Run! 09:06, 18 February 2008 (MST)
- I monitor the wiki's recent changes, so any vandalism wouldn't live more than a day. I guess it's a good point about the banner. Also MEH is now a SysOp. --Vladimir 09:33, 18 February 2008 (MST)
Hey just wanted to say that i created a brand new snooper for WA and its very nice.. its based on www.solixa.com client only ported to wormnet let me know what you think i would like to have a link to it on the software section —Preceding unsigned comment added by Solixa (talk • contribs)
- Umm... okay? It's a wiki, so you can add it yourself. Write an article describing your software and add it to the Software page. --Vladimir 10:15, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
im not 100% sure i know how to do that.. not used to all this wiki stuff, lol
btw.. wow that was a fast response.. lol anyway you have skype so i can talk to you in realtime