From Worms Knowledge Base
Hmm... might it be an idea to add utilities to that?
Also, woulfd it be possible to add an image map, rather than uploading tonnes of images? Or is that not possible in a wiki?--Muzer 19:46, 22 March 2007 (EET)
- Yeah, I'll get to utilities. I need to find an image of the invisibility utility first though. :P
- I thought about making it one image and put the links in seperate areas, but I don't know how to do that. I'm sure it's possible, it's just very advanced. And on the bright side, we can use the images elsewhere! Maybe --Melon 20:24, 22 March 2007 (EET)
- Hmmm... that's an idea. You know on Programs pages it has some details about the program in a bar on the right? Well, on the weapons pages we could have... yep, you guessed it. And you know that those things have the icon and the screenshot? Well, we'll use the weapon icon as the weapon, and a screenshot of the weapon at its fullest extent for the screenshot.
Meh, the Worms 2 icons I did didn't come out 100% perfect, I suppose I should have used the WA ones as an example. I really can't be bothered now :p
- No no no. If you're going to add in the Worms 2 only weapons, don't bother with a whole new table, just put those ones in specifically. I'll go change it to show what I mean. Well, it's what I'd do anyway. --Melon 23:00, 22 March 2007 (EET)
Weapon table finished
Well, I've finished the table at last. I've also replaced and added to Muzer's Worms 2 icons. Can Cybershadow please delete Muzer's Homingair.PNG , Supersheep.PNG and Homingcluster.PNG as they aren't needed any more. I tried to replace them with my own versions, but they weren't showing so I just made new ones under other file names.
You may have noticed that to the side I've written a list of the weapons that currently contain articles. I thought it would be a good idea seeing as you can't see by looking at the weapon panel whether or not the weapon has an article. When this list becomes big I'll change it to a list of weapons not written about, and hopefully it can be eventually removed when every weapon contains an article.
Also, I've linked some very similar weapons in the weapons panel to the same page. I felt that they were so similar that didn't really need seperate pages, and they can both be written about on the same page. If you feel it should be changed then please do so. The weapons are:
- Banana Bomb and Super Banana Bomb
- Super Sheep and Aqua Sheep
- Girder and Girder Starter Pack
- Sheep Strike and French Sheep Strike
- Nuclear Bomb and Indian Nuclear Test
Let's get writing guys!!! --Melon 14:14, 23 March 2007 (EET)
IMHO this should be split into 1st gen and 2nd gen, since the engines are different
1) I think these should be split into a new page 2) I think that the ones that are stubs should be marked on the page, probably manually. This will mean people can still work out which ones need finishing, since some only have an unfinished table of damage and nothing else!
- You're still not signing your comments, mr muzer :P -- Run! 12:43, 4 July 2007 (MST)