From Worms Knowledge Base
The Sheep-on-a-Rope is a weapon that made its first and, to date, only appearance in WormsDC. Its function exactly as it name implies - it's a Sheep attached to a Ninja Rope. You have full control over the rope as you would normally, even including the ability to Tarzan the rope. The Sheep will only detonate if it comes into contact with landscape whilst not attached to the rope.Monkey Mode cheat. The weapon becomes Kenny-pã-ett-Rep ("Kenny-on-a-Rope"), named for Kenny Magnusson, one of the artists in the game. The icon for the weapon on the Weapons Panel becomes an image of Kenny, and the Sheep in replaced with a small pixel man in a green top.
The name "Sheep-on-a-Rope" may derive from an old joke about what elephants use as tampons.
|Weapon select code||Numeric 9 x 2|
|Damage at normal setting (3 stars)||75hp max|
- The Sheep-on-a-Rope is very good at getting to places that other, conventional weapons may find difficult to reach.
- SOAR will not detonate if it hits the wall while attached to the rope, so you can be quite carefree with it. Rather bizarrely, the Sheep-on-a-Rope is also not affected by the erratic rope behaviour glitch in unpatched copies of WormsDC.
- As there is no fuse time on the weapon, you can take your time in trying to get it to its destination. Just take care of the number of Rope Swings that remain.
- If you get the rope into a far enough swing and release the Sheep you can actually launch him a fair way across the map.
Criticisms, Problems and Weaknesses
- This variant of the Sheep, unlike its unroped predecessor, is not very effective against Dark Siders who have chosen to tunnel into the landscape.
- The lack of a manual detonator means you have to land the sheep spot-on.