From Worms Knowledge Base
|Keyboard selection:|| F5 (x3)|
|Standard effects:||Large crater|
|Present in:||W:A, WWP|
The Sheep is an animal weapon that runs and hops around the landscape and explodes with the power of a dynamite. It can be manually detonated with the space bar but will automatically detonate after about 20 seconds.
In Worms and Worms: The Directors Cut, destroying a weapons crate that contains a Sheep will cause the Sheep to be "Liberated", flinging it up in the air briefly before bringing it back down again where it will detonate on impact.
- Because of Sheep's jumping habit you can hit enemies above you more easily without further aiming.
- The Sheep can collect crates to its owner. This will come in handy as you can collect health and weapons on the way to the enemy.
Criticisms, Problems and Weaknesses
- Because of the jumping Sheep occasionally gets stuck or the AI starts acting weirdly on tight areas.
- Using Sheep on tight areas isn't recommended because the explosion power is pretty large.
- If a crate that contains a sheep or super sheep is exploded, a sheep jumps out and explodes the first thing it hits; but if the Sheep Heaven setting is enabled, then this will be the case for every exploded crate.