Forum thread on the development progress of HB
- All commands are prefixed with !.
- Use help <command> to get details on a command.
- Parameters in <angular brackets> are required, those in [square brackets] are optional. | means "or" - A|B means "A or B".
- Command use chat is not forwarded on to other players.
- Shows explanatory text like this, silly.
- Starts the game when all players have lit up.
- Closes the game - no more players will be able to join.
- Reopens the game - allows more players to join.
- (aliases: open)
- Remove the specified player from the game.
- (aliases: boot)
- Sets the game version to use.
- Valid game versions are:
- * Normal
- * Batty
- * Fast (1.5x speed)
- * Test
- worms [team number] <worm count>
- Sets the number of worms.
- If a team number is not specified, the count is set for all teams.
- colour <team number> <colour>
- Sets a team's ally colour (you only need to specify the first letter).
- Valid colours are:
- * Red
- * Blue
- * Green
- * Yellow
- * Magenta (aliases: Pink)
- * Cyan
- (aliases: color)
- handicap [team number] <+|x|->
- Sets a team's energy handicap.
- If a team number is not specified, the handicap is set for all teams.
- Removes a team.
- If a player is being disruptive it will probably be easier to !kick them.
- Selects a random map from the map pool, or generates a random landscape.
- filter is a mask for colour maps, and the texture for generated maps (e.g. "Fruit" or "Cheese").
- Downloads and sends a map from WMDB.
- You must specify the map number (from the URL).
- Downloads and uses a scheme from WSDB.
- You must specify the scheme number (from the URL).
- Displays available schemes.
- Loads a different game scheme.
- Resets the game scheme.
- Sets worms' initial energy level.
- (aliases: en, life)
- Sets the number of victories required to win the match.
- (aliases: ro)'
- Toggles worm select.
- (aliases: ws, select, sel)
- Toggles initial teleport.
- (aliases: tp, tele)
- Toggles artillery (anchored) mode.
- (aliases: an, anchor)
- stockpiling <on|off|anti>
- Sets stockpiling options:
- * On (new ammo on each round)
- * Off (restock ammo on each round)
- * Anti (one set of ammo for the whole game)
- (aliases: sp)
- Toggles donor cards.
- (aliases: dc, donor)
- falldamage [on|off|<value>]
- Toggles fall damage.
- (aliases: fd, falldamage)
- Sets the turn time.
- Use inf[inity] for infinite turn time.
- (aliases: tt, turn)
- Sets the round time in minutes.
- (aliases: rt, round)
- Sets the round time in seconds.
- (aliases: rt, round)
- Sets the weapon retreat time in seconds.
- (aliases: wr)
- Sets the rope retreat time in seconds.
- (aliases: rr)
- Sets the hotseat delay time in seconds.
- (aliases: td, hotseatdelay, hotseat, hd)
- Toggles round time display.
- (aliases: st)
- weaponcrates <percentage>
- Sets chance of weapon crates.
- (aliases: wc, weaponcrate)
- utilitycrates <percentage>
- Sets chance of utility crates.
- (aliases: uc, utilitycrate)
- healthcrates <percentage>
- Sets chance of health crates.
- (aliases: hc, healthcrates, healthcrate, firstaidcrates, firstaidcrate)
- Sets health gained from health crates.
- (aliases: ce, firstaid, fa)
Sudden death options