From Worms Knowledge Base
Revision as of 11:29, 22 September 2012 by StepS (completed)
(Up to Weapons)
In other languages: English (en) • français (fr) •
|Keyboard selection:||F6 (x1)|
|Standard effects:||Up to 30hp damage per missile, small impact craters|
|Present in:||Worms DC, Worms 2, W:A, WWP|
|Values are per missile. Sorted by total damage from all the missiles.|
The Air Strike is a remote weapon where a group of missiles falls from the sky, striking a selected target on the ground.
- Don't forget that you can change the direction of the strike with the left and right arrow keys. This is useful for striking Mountainsides causing worms to fly down into the water.
- One strike can create a big hole in a bridge, causing worms to drop down; hopefully into the water.
Criticisms, Problems and Weaknesses
- The Air Strike can be rendered useless in certain indestructible map settings.
- An Air Strike can tend to be inaccurate most of the time unless the path it takes is completely clear.
Tricks and glitches
- An Air Strike may be fired without aiming.
- It's possible to preselect the Air Strike target in mid-jump.