From Worms Knowledge Base
|Latest version:||1.1.0 / 14 Aug 2021|
|Supported W:A version:||3.8.x|
|Supported W:A editions:|
|Download:||wkTTS 1.1.0 (173 MB)|
WormKit module adding text-to-speech to Worms Armageddon multiplayer games.
While enabled, chat is automatically read aloud. A different voice is chosen for each player based on their nickname.
- Download the the latest release.
- Unzip inside the game folder.
- Enter command /tts while in game.
The following commands are available in both lobby and game chat.
- Toggle text-to-speech on or off.
- /tts <volume>
- Set the speech volume from 1 to 100.
- Causes all speakers to stop talking.
wkTTS.ini can be opened with a text editor to change the default volume or enable other options.