From Worms Knowledge Base
I assume Cheech's alphabetising was reverted because it messed up the sorting thingamajigs (gonna mention it here because the edit summary didn't and cheech will probably wonder what happened) Run! 13:05, 15 August 2008 (MST)
- Yeah, I forgot that "rollback" doesn't ask for an edit summary and was too lazy to go write my reasoning somewhere myself. --Vladimir 02:50, 16 August 2008 (MST)
- Ah I didn't realise that. Page is a wall of gay though.
- Could create a page for each letter of the alphabet, Template:People_A and so on, and then include each on the people page.
- Would that work? --CheechLizard 14:28, 16 August 2008 (MST)
- Not without lots of lots of code. The sorting thingies only work with one continuous table. Run! 01:21, 17 August 2008 (MST)
- Transcluding pages like templates should work for sorting. --Explorer09 07:11, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
- Done. --Explorer09 15:50, 10 April 2010 (UTC)
First name = given name?
What does the "first name" in this table mean? Given name?
(In most Asian countries, the family name is the first name while the given name is the last.) --Explorer09 07:06, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
The "wikitable" class of MediaWiki gives the table here a white background (since the MediaWiki has been updated). I don't know whether I should keep the class or not in this page. Opinions needed. --Explorer09 08:29, 22 September 2010 (CEST)
- Just a reminder that you can now edit MediaWiki:Common.css. --Vladimir 13:21, 22 September 2010 (CEST)
- Um, you want me to design the style by myself? I don't know what should I edit there. --Explorer09 14:54, 22 September 2010 (CEST)
- Just in case you wanted to tweak the global style on anything. --Vladimir 15:10, 22 September 2010 (CEST)
- I quite like the new white background, though I haven't had the time to inspect what has changed on the inside closely yet. KoreanRedDragon 18:03, 22 September 2010 (CEST)