Super batty knock & Super Worm
From Worms Knowledge Base
|Demonstration of both like in the .gif|
|Demonstration of the Super Worm on an open map|
NOTE: THIS BUG HAS BEEN FIXED IN THE NEW BETA UPDATE 18.104.22.168
To perform these glitches, you will need:
- Worms Armageddon v3.6.29/28
- Batty Rope/teststuff on (for the Super batty knock),
- Supersheep or Aquasheep with unlimited time of flying.
- The Supersheep is limited to a maximum height out of 3072 and to a maximum width of ~1000.
- If the Supersheep reaches the height of 3072, it simply can't fly higher and goes on flying on that height.
- If the Supersheep reaches the widht of ~1000 it will immediately disappear (it explodes)
Super batty knock
First step is to have at least one worm on the Rope. After that, the Supersheep has to reach a height of more than 2000 but less than 3072. The next step is to fly from from this height to the right or left out of the map. After the Supersheep reaches it's width of ~1000 from that height, it will disappear again and the worms which were on the Rope simply fall down. This way has only an effect on the batty rope/bungee and no effect to barrels, crates, mines or other worms.
First step here is to fly upwards. But this time to the maximum height of 3072. Then the Supersheep has to fly to it's maximum width from there again. It has to fly in a diagonale way, so it is possible to fly higher than 3072. The Supersheep can now reach a maximum height of 3212. It will immediately explode in the second when it reaches that height. (The Supersheep is then at ~1000 of width and 3212 of height) And everything on the map will go crazy. The worms are flying around with an enorm speed level, as the mines do. Barrels and crates will explode. Also the worms on batty ropes will fly around.
- The first replay shows the two bugs with some explanations again for better understanding.
- The second shows how harmful that bug is on everything on the map.
- It doesn't matter, how many worms on the map are - this glitch will get every one.
- It doesn't matter, in which direction the worms are looking, or in which part of the map they are. It is pretty random in which direction they will fly.
- It is not possible in the normal games since the Supersheeps are limited to a time in these schemes.
- The worms can fly or surf much more than 600 out of the map without low gravity as you can see on this picture:
- By performing the Sheep Glitch (Launching multiple Super Sheep at the same time) with WormKit's RubberWorm and by flying more than one sheep out in the explained way, worms can get a whole lot of more damage.
To enjoy the replays, you can put in slow motion by pushing Shift + numbers 1 to 9 (9 is the slowest)
When the Euclidean distance from the sheep to a given object exceeds 32767 pixels (3276 "worm meters") it wraps around to a negative number, -32768. An object that is a "negative distance" away is closer than it could ever possibly be, and thus results in a stronger explosion than if it were just 1 pixel away. If it's sufficiently far away then it will be a "negative distance" from everything.
This has a different effect on rope detachment because, whereas an explosion is circle-shaped in most ways, regarding its rope-detaching effect it's "diamond" shaped (a 45-degree tilted square).