From Worms Knowledge Base
- Not to be confused with the first-generation weapon of the same name.
|Keyboard selection:||F5 (x5)|
|Standard effects:||Digs tunnel|
|Present in:||W:A, WWP|
The Mole is an animal weapon which runs and hops around the terrain when released, until activated by the space bar or after 10 seconds of running. At this point it leaps into the air in an arc, digging through any terrain it contacts. The apex of the tunnel is roughly 140px above the level of activation, with low gravity doubling that. The arc's shape isn't affected by whether the mole is flying through the air or digging. Mole Squadron is an air strike version of the Mole Bomb.
When digging or flying, the Mole detonates on one of these four conditions:
- It's manually detonated with spacebar
- It has dug for 20 seconds
- It collides with an object(worm/barrel/crate)
- It collides with anything after it has dug through some ground.
Tricks and glitches