From Worms Knowledge Base
Revision as of 08:50, 10 April 2011 by Explorer09 (avoid LG, SD, or other specific terms; also mention the 'zook' word)
(Up to Scheme ideas)
| W:A replay: An example of a Zook Training game with|
Random00 and Casso; taken from Worm Olympics
|Download · Info|
|Specially designed map (examples).|
Zook Training is the scheme version of the bazooka trainings. The map has several targets that need to be exploded by the players.
('Zook' means Bazooka in worms terminology)
- Start in the middle
- Each player must zook only all the targets of one side (left or right)
- Use Low Gravity if you want to
- You don't need to re-aim (because wind changes all the time)
- If you zook the other worm, or a target on the opposite side, you lose
- When Sudden Death comes, the player who destroyed more targets wins; if you are on a draw, keep playing till someone gets the advantage.
- Always remember that the one who started later has one more turn.