Worms Knowledge Base:Contributing
From Worms Knowledge Base
So, you decided to give your share of effort for this wiki, eh? A noble decision!
- Help:Editing - how to edit pages
- http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Editing_FAQ - editing FAQ
- w:Wikipedia:Cheatsheet - wikimarkup cheatsheet
Once you get acquainted to wiki markup, here's some links to help you find something to edit:
- Special:Wantedpages - articles which don't yet exist, yet are linked to the most
- Article Tree - a full list of all articles, plus statuses for certain groups of articles
- Category:Worms Knowledge Base stubs - a list of "stub" articles (articles which could use more information)
- or just edit any page you can add something useful or interesting to!
Have fun contributing!
PS: Posting new content is very helpful (Thanks! :D), but editing content that is hard to understand can take a lot of time for other editors, especially if they didn't know what you meant in the first place. Please check your spelling and grammar before posting edits, or contact someone to help you if you're having trouble with grammar and still want to contribute. The #worms IRC channel is a good place to ask for help!