Worms Armageddon ReadMe (English)/v220.127.116.11 Beta Update
From Worms Knowledge Base
Revision as of 12:03, 15 March 2013 by ReadmeBot (Automatic Readme conversion (2013-03-15 12:02:29.486000))
v18.104.22.168 Beta Update (2005.03.31)
- The chat box did not redraw if it scrolled while minimised during an online game. So if you were minimised while other players chatted, and then you restored, you would not see what they had said until you or they typed something new. The chat also updated sporadically while fast-forwarding a replay.
- Brazil: The background green was made too light in v22.214.171.124, and has been darkened.
- Fixes affecting game logic
- A glitch was introduced in v126.96.36.199: If a Worm fired the Ninja Rope from a standing position, after the rope attached there would be up to a quarter-second delay during which the worm did not move at all. If the worm got off the rope before this delay finished, it would instantly be ready to fire another rope or weapon (i.e., with no delay to land and get up).
- There is now an option to enable rope knocking in offline games. To turn it on, execute the registry script OfflineRopeKnocking_On.reg. This applies to Offline Multi-Player and Quick CPU games, but not to Training, Missions, Deathmatch games, or LAN games.
- A flag has been added for the country Lebanon.