Worms Armageddon ReadMe (English)/v220.127.116.11 Beta Update
From Worms Knowledge Base
Revision as of 06:39, 20 March 2011 by ReadmeBot (Automatic Readme conversion (2011-03-20 08:38:28.284000))
v18.104.22.168 Beta Update (2004.03.19)
- The host and join round continue screens had the old problematic player list colour scheme; the latter also did not show the map reception progress bar.
- The new Single Step replay key could cause an infinite loop, requiring the "WA.exe" process to be killed externally.
- If you pressed Space to shoot the Ninja Rope while your Worm was preparing for a jump, and your Worm became airborne before you released Space, then a second pressing of Space would be ignored; an extra press would be required to detach the initial rope (or if the rope catch was denied quickly, the rope would fire again spuriously the moment your Worm became airborne).
- Pressing Shift during an instant replay affected speed in a buggy way. Now, the same speed-control keys used during a playback replay are supported during an instant replay.
- Fixes affecting game logic
- The v22.214.171.124 fix: "Weapons can now be selected while your worm is reshooting the Ninja Rope." introduced a glitch: if you made your worm shoot a starter rope from mid-air, and attempted to select a weapon before the rope caught, the default would be selected instead. It was not intended that selection be possible during the starter rope shot.
- In an offline game or playback, the ESC dialog no longer closes automatically after minimising. This way, the game it will remain paused upon restoring until you press ESC again.
- Added the ability to load colour maps that were saved in .CUS format using Beta 1/2/3pre1.