Worms Armageddon ReadMe (English)/v3.5 Beta 2 Update
From Worms Knowledge Base
Revision as of 01:23, 10 December 2010 by Explorer09
v3.5 Beta 2 Update (2002.08.15)
Note: This update is also known as v184.108.40.206.
- The symbol ß is now shown in front of games hosted using the Beta. Technically it is not β, but it has the closest resemblance in the character set.
- "Ignore" feature added in WormNET. Ignores persist until the W:A application is closed.
|Ctrl + Double Click mouse on a name||Toggle ignoring of the corresponding person; ignored people are shown in Red.|
|Type /ignore nickname||Same as above.|
|Type /ignore by itself||Clear all ignores.|
- Font-chopping bug fixed (in v3.5 Beta 1, the bottom pixel row was being erased from all characters.)
- Allied chat colour mismatch fixed
- Utility selection key fixed for UK-layout keyboards. It is now the grave accent key (to the left of the 1 key) in both layouts.
- CPU teleport bug fixed (in v3.5 Beta 1, CPU worms would fail when attempting to teleport.)