From Worms Knowledge Base
Revision as of 17:18, 13 April 2007 by ShootMe
(Up to Worms Armageddon)
|Latest version:||2.40 / 30 March, 2007|
WormMM is a program created by ShootMe that allows the user to create a sprite map with ease. The program has many useful features. It requires JRE 6 to be able to run it, which can be downloded here.
- Maps can be exported into a 113 colour indexed .PNG, so they can be played on immediately.
- All sprite tiles placed on the map are saved as seperate layers, which allows them to be moved/altered easily at a later time.
- Sprites can be enlarged, flipped, rotated, sheared, and made semi-transparent very easily using the tool bar at the top of the program.
- The program allows you to resize your map for use with the upcoming update's large map support, and automatically makes it conform with certain restrictions, such as the length and width being divisible by 8.
- Sprites can be very easily added to the program, by either providing seperate .PNG files for each tile, or you may import a sprite sheet into the program from the options menu.
- Plus many other useful features listed in the readme.