From Worms Knowledge Base
|Latest version:||2.51 / 3 May, 2007|
|Download:||WormMM.zip (1.52 Mb)|
WormMM is a program, created by ShootMe, that allows the user to create a sprite map with ease. Java Runtime Enviornment 6 (JRE6) is required for the program to load, which can be downloaded here. The program itself has many useful features, a few are listed below:
- Maps can be exported into a 113 (112 excluding black) colour indexed .PNG, so they may be played on immediately.
- All sprite tiles placed on the map are saved as separate layers, which allows them to be moved/altered easily at a later time.
- Sprites can be enlarged, flipped, rotated, sheared, and made semi-transparent very easily using the tool bar at the top of the program.
- The program allows you to resize your map for use with the upcoming update's large map support, and automatically makes it conform with certain restrictions, such as the length and width being divisible by 8.
- Sprites can be very easily added to the program, by either providing separate .PNG files for each tile, or you may import a sprite sheet into the program from the options menu.
- Plus many other useful features listed in the readme.