From Worms Knowledge Base
MilesPrower chose the first time his name because he was a Sonic the Hedgehog fan (March 2006). In fact, Miles "Tails" Prower is the little 8 years old fox in Sonic games, first time appeared in Sonic The Hedgehog 2 for Sega Genesis. But that's off topic. The first time he chose his name, it was in a WormNet match. Like every noob, he didn't know how do WormNet works. But the days go by and he learned how it works. Now he is a nice WA roper, playing shoppers and tower races, intermediates and all kinds of games.
MilesPrower joined BTP January 5th, 2008. The first time he visited BTP, he was looking for a Tower Race map. So he felt on SouthX's profile. When he saw the first picture, he went away, hoping he'll never come back again. One day, he was playing a new kind of game with other people. DiePie. So a player told him about Blame The Pixel. MilesPrower visited, and discovered it was the same website he saw 1 hour ago. Exploring a bit, he finally decided to join. Now he is one of the most BTP active users.
His BTP friends
He thinks they're friends. So he's waiting a confirmation of but anyway.
- And many other ones!
Some interesting stuffs
- MilesPrower was banned 7 times in one day (June 15th, 2008) from BTP without reason. Maybe a crazy stuff with C1.
- The first question to the Pixel then he asked was: "Because why?" The Pixel guessed it was Pac-Man who asked that.
- His first (P)roper excuse is "My dog pissed on my PC". He didn't find it alone. A big thanks to blackzero, his brother.
- MilesPrower sorted and resend the BTP Mega Map Pack to Blame The Pixel.
- He explained (with a bit of Google help and Worms2D help) how to join his DirectIP games.
- He teached to some noobs how to rope via WN (It was really hard).
- He is, until now, the most younger user/player in Blame The Pixel and WormNET.*
- MilesPrower created the first "Sonic Speech" for WA, WWP and W2. It is his best creation, he says.
Some ways to contact him
Please see in his BTP profile.
- Edit by ropa: There are younger players than this guy on WormNet, or so said kids claim.