From Worms Knowledge Base
Test versions of W:A are special game logic versions where one or more test features are enabled. Some of them are meant to be turned into scheme options in the future.
They became publicly accessible with the release of the 18.104.22.168 Beta update, although some of them have been coded and integrated to the executable a while before (see the logic versions list). RacingStuff and BoomRacing have been introduced in 22.214.171.124.
They can be enabled in the Host/Join screen using special chat commands: enabling one will cause an appropriate game logic version to be emulated. This prevents them from being cumulative, and enabling a test version will disable the previously-enabled one (if any).
There are currently 5 test versions:
- BattyRope: toggled by entering the /batty command, BattyRope forces Rope Knocking and allows players' ropes to stay attached between turns; the hanging worms may still be knocked off their rope though.
- 150% speed: toggled by entering either /150, /fast or /speed, this test version will make the game 1.5× faster, by changing the framerate from 50 to 75 FPS.
- TestStuff: toggled by entering either the /test or the /ts command, TestStuff (or TS) enables a handful of features. Enabled features include BattyRope, Rope Knocking, the Indian Rope Trick, Girder Radius Assist, Circular Aiming, Anti-Lock Power, Skipwalking Facilitation, and Worm Selection during the Hot Seat Time without ending it. TS also doubles the maximum roping and jetpacking speed (making it 32 pixels/frame instead of the usual 16), removes the projectile motion speed limit, and disables loss of control while roping. Furthermore, Fall Damage is successfully enabled for a worm pushed by an explosion, even before touching a wall.
- RacingStuff: toggled by entering either /rs, /race, /racing, /racestuff, or /racingstuff, this test version will enable the Worm Selection without ending Hot Seat Time feature, along with Phased Worms (where worms being able to walk through each other without any resistance).
- BoomRacing: toggled by entering either /boom, /boomrace or /boomracing, this test version will enable the Worm Selection without ending Hot Seat Time feature, along with Phased Teams (where teams can't influence each other, with a few exceptions, listed in the Update Documentation - these exceptions include the shared landscape and the shared flame limit).