From Worms Knowledge Base
Revision as of 12:55, 27 April 2011 by CzAjNiK
Any ideas, our profiles for WAFR? Post it here!
- I did review your program. But first I would like to ask a few questions:
- Is this just a key re-mapper (like AutoHotKey)? If so, is it possible to make a script that works the same in AutoHotKey or something like that?
- Does the installer do anything besides copying the files to the W:A directory? (I ask this because I'm afraid of viruses. Perhaps it's just me.)
--Explorer09 04:33, 2 April 2011 (CEST)
- Hmmm, here your answers:
- It's so caind of, but yes I can add exacly same script like in AHK.
- This software is free of viruses. Files are coppyied into WA folder cause here is WA.exe and WormKit.exe. User didnt must to choose it manually. Probably everyone know where is WA parent directory)
--CzAjNiK 14:56, 27 April 2011 (CEST)