From Worms Knowledge Base
Download link is dead? Firefox 39, Windows 8.1: "Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in /home/blameth/public_html/classes-sql.php on line 141"--Franpa 06:24, 13 July 2015 (CEST)
This program is very, very, very nice! Good work Etho! I would like to know if the next version of it is comming soon. I think that maybe in the future, if possible, should be added to the program another things like:
- Set the number of the ammo that a crate contains for each weapon.
- Set the power of Low Gravity (higher/smaller jumps).
- Set the power and the crate probability of the super weapons. (But maybe this could break rubberworm schemes)
And another ideas that if i remember i will put here. I know that is not simple to do my ideas to the next version, but maybe one of them is possible. Thanks to this program, it's wonderful! FoxHound 17:31, 3 June 2010 (UTC)
- You are asking for the impossible, the scheme format which SchemeEddy edits does not control any of these settings. Try asking the ProjectX guys instead. --Vladimir 17:42, 3 June 2010 (UTC)
- Well, i didn't know about it, i played PX one time. it is very nice, but it is too complex (at least for creating schemes) and requires a PX for each player. Sorry my ignorance, i'm not a programer. But it would be very nice if it could be possible =). FoxHound 23:32, 3 June 2010 (UTC)