Talk:Running WA without the CD
From Worms Knowledge Base
Lex suggests it. So I leave an instruction here for anyone who is interested in.
Note that, like LC ISO Creator, the resulting ISO image will not work with pre-beta W:A versions as they are protected with SafeDisc.
- Download ISO Recorder, and make sure the version you're downloading works with your operating system.
- Install it.
- Right-click the icon of the drive your W:A CD is in.
- Select Create Image from CD.
- Select an appropriate location for the image; then click Next.
- Click "Finish" when the process is complete.
--Explorer09 06:14, 7 February 2011 (CET)