From Worms Knowledge Base
Pisto wants as many ideas as possible for RW so i'm going to start up a list here, everyone feel free to add to it Run! 03:10, 13 July 2008 (MST)
- Crates stop falling after N turns
- Crate rate for crate shower decays (5 seconds, then 6, etc)
- Weapon power settings randomly vary throughout the game
- Worms resurrect after N turns dead (so enemy teams have to be killed off within N turns before they start coming back)
- Gravity flips mid-map
- Ability to edit the expiry time for the supersheep so that it can traverse longer distances
- An option for a health penalty on collection of weapon crates (e.g. 10 points deducted when you collect a weapon)
- Points for weapons mode. Each player has 100 points and they have to select their weapons. Each weapon is worth a certain amount of points.
- More starting health. Perhaps by adding a value to each worm when the game begins, since 255 is probably a maximum.
- Delimiting the amount of fire that can be present on a map (some fire disappears if more fire is created elsewhere) the flames thing is done through a trainer (a progam like wa-hacks if you know it)
- When "Shot doesn't end turn" option is set, some weapons changes after shooting it, for example when you are shooting a holy, it changes to zooka after the first shot. It would be nice to be able to keep the same weapon you've chosen on the first place.
- Editing the number of weapons you can get from a crate. For example you could get infinite holy granades from one.
- Have a lobby command like /v that shows who has which version of RW.
Error in the article
Loss of control doesn't end turn
- When activated, control of the active worm will not be lost in any circumstances (fall from a great height, weapon explosion, etc) except death.
- Controlled by the second bit of the crate probability of Mole Squadron (add 1 to enable).
Shot doesn't end turn
- Firing a weapon doesn't end the player's turn. There's no retreat time and you can't control any weapon (such as Sheep or Supersheep) when turn time runs out.
- Controlled by the first bit of the crate probability of Mole Squadron (add 2 to enable).
There's a contradiction above, please fix it. I haven't used this program so I don't know how to fix. Explorer09 14:36, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
About section "188.8.131.52 compatibility"
I noticed that if you have the 184.108.40.206 version and also this file wkRubberWorm.dll and after download the new rubberworm version: wkRubberWorm31.dll and just run wormkit to play with both of these files in WA folder, the game will crash when you try to play a match. So i deleted wkRubberWorm.dll and changed the name of wkRubberWorm31.dll to "wkRubberWorm.dll" again. Then, i ran wormkit and it worked perfectly. I think the explanation about the instalation of this new Rubber version is very poor. May i put this detail about the instalation in the article? I'm almost sure that i'm correct. I just don't know yet if version v0.7.3.2 must be installed before adding the new dll or not. Also, the link of the "read more here" is not working. FoxHound 09:49, 29 December 2010 (CET)
- I see no problems in the text. The download links clearly state for which version of W:A they are. You do not need to rename the module. I don't see where you got the impression that the newer version requires that you have the older version. The "read more" link works for me. --Vladimir 10:36, 29 December 2010 (CET)
I tought the older was required because you need to install the .exe file, and the newer version is just a .dll file. Maybe the link of "read more" is not working only for me, strange. Well, if i was wrong there is no reason for changing the section. At least in my case, i solved the problem. FoxHound 11:07, 29 December 2010 (CET)
- For me, I would add the notice that the old version must be uninstalled before applying the new version. Newbies don't know anything about "version conflicts" and will do what FoxHound did.
- (By "uninstall" I mean to delete only the dll file.) --Explorer09 11:57, 29 December 2010 (CET)