From Worms Knowledge Base
Revision as of 16:09, 8 May 2009 by Konar6 (Undid revision 10107 by CHIGALLO - This feature will be in upcoming versions of W:A itself, see http://feedback.worms2d.info/pages/5998-worms-armageddon/suggestions/75405-always-center-worm-option)
Pisto wants as many ideas as possible for RW so i'm going to start up a list here, everyone feel free to add to it Run! 03:10, 13 July 2008 (MST)
- Crates stop falling after N turns
- Crate rate for crate shower decays (5 seconds, then 6, etc)
- Weapon power settings randomly vary throughout the game
- Worms resurrect after N turns dead (so enemy teams have to be killed off within N turns before they start coming back)
- Gravity flips mid-map
- Ability to edit the expiry time for the supersheep so that it can traverse longer distances
- An option for a health penalty on collection of weapon crates (e.g. 10 points deducted when you collect a weapon)
- Points for weapons mode. Each player has 100 points and they have to select their weapons. Each weapon is worth a certain amount of points.
- More starting health. Perhaps by adding a value to each worm when the game begins, since 255 is probably a maximum.
- Delimiting the amount of fire that can be present on a map (some fire disappears if more fire is created elsewhere) the flames thing is done through a trainer (a progam like wa-hacks if you know it)
- When "Shot doesn't end turn" option is set, some weapons changes after shooting it, for example when you are shooting a holy, it changes to zooka after the first shot. It would be nice to be able to keep the same weapon you've chosen on the first place.
- Editing the number of weapons you can get from a crate. For example you could get infinite holy granades from one.