From Worms Knowledge Base
- How does this thing work? I don't have .NET Framework 4 so I can't test the program myself. (and I don't have time to do that)
- WA 220.127.116.11 has released, and wkLaserFix works only with 18.104.22.168. Is this program still useful now?
--Explorer09 13:39, 2 November 2010 (CET)
1) Its checking are you running laserfix if you running you can only disable it , or if you don't run it you can enabled it. Btw... .NET Framework you must have for every program what is written in .NET technology C# or VB.NET ... btw.. many people have this installed but they don't know for what :) ... if program works you you don't need to install this because you have .. if program don't works you and you can't run .exe file then you must install Framework. 2) 3.6.30 you can't play scheme for what is this program, Kaos and any rubber game is not supported by new update. --Veki 2 November 2010
- I take offence to that. Correction: "Kaos and any rubber game do not support the new update". See here for details. --Vladimir 00:41, 3 November 2010 (CET)
I wanted to say this :)
Here is a list of modules which are known to only work with 22.214.171.124:
* RubberWorm * Project X * ReplayShark * CinusKick * LaserFix * JetFix (mostly obsolete) * IndiMask
--Veki 3 November 2010
"Its checking are you running laserfix if you running you can only disable it , or if you don't run it you can enabled it."
You didn't answer my question, what I was asking is how you "disable" the module? By moving the DLL away, or by interrupting the modification of the game code, or neither? --Explorer09 01:44, 3 November 2010 (CET)
Wormkit is checking is have some .dll or not because this program if you disable laserfix it change wklaserfix.dll -> wklaserfix.wee and back if you turn it ON, if he don't find any of that file program disable himself and you can only read about box :), where is discription. --Veki 09:05, 3 November 2010 (CET)
I think this one is useless because each RubberWorm player should know to fix the noisy scheme parameters which conflict with LaserFix. I think you don't need the Scales of Justice and Carpet Bomb probability (including that their absence won't affect their real probability, such as with Crate Shower).
Stepanesss 18:47, 2 November 2010 (CET)
Don't send message if you don't know what about you talking, if only 1 player in game have laserfix and others not whole game will crash. Everytime
--Veki 2 November 2010