From Worms Knowledge Base
- How does this thing work? I don't have .NET Framework 4 so I can't test the program myself. (and I don't have time to do that)
- WA 22.214.171.124 has released, and wkLaserFix works only with 126.96.36.199. Is this program still useful now?
--Explorer09 13:39, 2 November 2010 (CET)
1) Its checking are you running laserfix if you running you can only disable it , or if you don't run it you can enabled it. 2) 3.6.30 you can't play scheme for what is this program, Kaos and any rubber game is not supported by new update. --Veki 2 November 2010
- I take offence to that. Correction: "Kaos and any rubber game do not support the new update". See here for details. --Vladimir 00:41, 3 November 2010 (CET)
I wanted to say this :)
Here is a list of modules which are known to only work with 188.8.131.52:
* RubberWorm * Project X * ReplayShark * CinusKick * LaserFix * JetFix (mostly obsolete) * IndiMask
--Veki 3 November 2010
I think this one is useless because each RubberWorm player should know to fix the noisy scheme parameters which conflict with LaserFix. I think you don't need the Scales of Justice and Carpet Bomb probability (including that their absence won't affect their real probability, such as with Crate Shower).
Stepanesss 18:47, 2 November 2010 (CET)
Don't send message if you don't know what about you talking, if only 1 player in game have laserfix and others not whole game will crash. Everytime
--Veki 2 November 2010