From Worms Knowledge Base
Revision as of 07:23, 9 June 2011 by Explorer09
It seems like a "worm controlling" utility instead of a movement utility. But the description isn't so clear that I cannot imagine how it works.
Does it work like this?
- Have the Harpoon selected
- Shoot at a worm
- When hit, use the up key to pull the target worm close to you (controlled worm); or use the down key to force the worm away from you
- Left and right keys won't work with this weapon
- The ease of pushing/pulling the worm depends on the terrain friction
- Release the target worm by pressing spacebar
--Explorer09 16:33, 8 June 2011 (CEST)
- Yes, but left and right keys will work. Harpoon would work exactly as a rope. It would be possible to do flies with the other worms and to throw them into the water, being a strong weapon for sure. The terrain wouldn't affect the ease of pushing/pulling. --FoxHound 20:35, 8 June 2011 (CEST)
- What you say here doesn't match what I was expecting.
- "It would be possible to do flies with the other worms and to throw them into the water"
- This sound like a lasso to me. However, neither lasso or harpoon can describe the mechanics good enough.
- "being a strong weapon for sure"
- And an overpowered weapon, yes.
--Explorer09 09:23, 9 June 2011 (CEST)